Fertility Issues & Infertility
The struggle with fertility issues is often a very bumpy road, paved with moments of hopefulness, uncertainty and deep silent grief. It can be an incredibly difficult, invisible journey and can be a real roller coaster ride.
Having a Fertility Coach and Wellbeing Guide beside you on the journey can make a huge difference! Having support beside you as you navigate the journey, someone in your corner who understands the ups and downs of the journey is truly invaluable. Stress is inevitable on the journey so learning how to manage the stress and having someone outside your family and friends to talk to helps to decrease the stress and makes the journey so much more manageable.
I walked the infertility journey for over a decade and know from the inside how incredibly challenging it can be. I was involved in the infertility world for many years, with my own personal experience, setting up support groups, Co-President of Fertility New Zealand and then Executive Director for Fertility New Zealand.
I offer Therapy, Fertility Coaching and Mind-Body Stress Management for people having difficulty conceiving and those facing fertility issues and infertility. I work with couples/individuals who:
* are considering fertility treatment/assisted conception
* are beginning fertility treatment, ending fertility treatment or anywhere inbetween
* have had a miscarraige or recurrent miscarriages
* are exploring donor conception options - sperm, egg or embryo donation
* are exploring surrogacy - gestational or traditional surrogacy
* are exploring adoption or home for life options
* are thinking about or traveling overseas for fertility treatment
* are in the process of becoming parents through surrogacy
* are experiencing pregnancy difficulties post assisted conception
* have become parents with the help of IVF
* have become parents through sperm, egg or embryo donation, surrogacy or adoption
* are thinking about becoming or are an egg donor, sperm donor, embryo donor or surrogate
* in the midst of the grief of unsuccessful treatment
* have a successful fertility treatment outcome but are feeling anxious about the pregnancy journey or birth
Click here to visit my Pinterest Infertility, Miscarriage, Grief, Hope page.
Sometimes it's ok if the only thing you can manage today is to breathe.
It's the kind of heartache you can feel in your bones.
A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.